Hidden Canyon Ranch, nestled between the gorgeous Santa Ynez and Lompoc Valleys, boasts expansive views from almost all spots on the ranch; including rolling hills studded with majestic oak trees, expansive lawns, and surrounding vineyards and ranches. Views of the hills of the ranch are private with no other structures in sight. This unique property can be used for most any genre, and is a great setting for film and photography shoots, small events ad retreats, and more…
The Ranch sits on a 44 acre zoned agricultural land and is set in rural Lompoc, California. Currently a working ranch with a 2 acre vineyard, horses, sheep, chickens, and a llama.
Hidden Canyon Ranch is located between the cities of Buellton & Lompoc, just off of highway 246 in rural Lompoc. 5425 Campbell Road, Lompoc, California 93436.
Available for use:
- Main log cabin house with wrap around porch, river rock fireplace & old barn wood floors
- Charming red wooden chicken coop with a flock of 30+ chickens.
- Rustic cowboy bunk house, 8’ x 12’
- Outdoor gazebo made of cedar logs with flagstone floor
- 2 acre vineyard
- Large rectangular lawn, 60’ x 120’
- Several mature oaks draped with moss throughout the ranch
- 1 bedroom/1bath guest cabin above garage
- Large red barn, 32’ x 50’
- Rustic horse stables, row of 4, 12’ x 48’
- Small round pen, 20’ circumference
- Turn around area for large trucks
- Ample parking for trucks and numerous cars
- 1947 Ford Tractor
- Old blue New Holland tractor
- John Deere Gator
- 5 horses
- 1 llama
- Several goats & sheep, with young ‘uns
- 3 overly friendly border collies, Patch, Frijol & Daisy
- 2 Horse trailers
- Old oak wine barrels
Contact & Booking
Please contact us with any inquiries or to book your next project.