Here’s a SUPER simple and easy grilled butternut squash recipe. All you need are 3 ingredients for this one! 1 butternut squash, some olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Sometimes the simplest of recipes are the most delicious ones!
Hardly a recipe, but here’s how we did it 😉
1 Butternut squash
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Slice the skin off of four sides of the squash so you are basically “squaring” the oval.
2. Now slice it into one inch thick slices.
3. You can seed it now if you want or leave them in like we did.
4. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
5. Throw on a grill and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes or until you can easily poke a fork through the slice.