This Kale Quinoa salad is the perfect lunch recipe when you are looking to fill your body with plenty of veetables and vital nutrients.
Packed with curly kale, quinoa, radishes, and nuts this salad has just the right amount of much needed fiber and healthy fats to keep you satiated and full when running errands or going through a busy work week.
- 4 cups curly kale, finely sliced and massaged
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 bunch sliced radishes
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons agave
1. Finely chop the kale and give it a gentle massage.
2. Add the cooled quinoa, radishes and pistachios and toss well.
3. Whisk all ingredients for dressing together.
4. Dress and serve*
*You can store the leftover salad for a few days even if dressed. The kale is hearty and holds up well to the dressing.